The vision for Askern Moss Road Infant Academy:
Is of a vibrant school community where everyone feels safe and valued and their opinions are heard.
Where high quality learning experiences excite and challenge children to reach their true potential and become rounded and responsible citizens.
To create our vision Askern Moss Road Infant Academy will:
- Create a stimulating, attractive setting where everyone feels welcome.
- Provide an environment where children feel safe and happy and are given opportunities to develop a range of moral values and attitudes including honesty, trust, respect and personal responsibility.
- Develop the whole child to meet their physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs, fostering independence, confidence and self-esteem.
- Provide a fully inclusive broad and balanced curriculum, which meets all the statutory requirements in an interesting, exciting, motivating and enjoyable way.
- Encourage children to be fully independent reflective learners prepared to persevere and always give of their best.
- Encourage and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Foster and develop the school’s partnership with the parents, carers and the wider community through dialogue and the pursuit of a common goal.
- Promote respect for religious differences and cultural diversity..
- Stimulate a life-long love of learning and the pursuit of excellence in a technological age.
Askern Moss Road Infant Academy
Tel : 01302 700287
Headteacher: Mrs Carol Ann Turner